Make these Avocado Cheese Melts for a Rich and Creamy treat
Everyone needs a little something extra in their lives – just remember this Avocado Cheese Melt and enjoy!
- 1 avocado, sliced in half and pit removed
- 2 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 oz Sriracha sauce
- Halve the avocado and remove the pit.
- Scoop 1/8 diced onion into each 1/2 avocado.
- Drizzle Sriracha sauce on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes, just until cheese is melted.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes and serve immediately.
Deliciousness of the Avocado combined with the crispiness of the crust gives this snack an incredible flavor and texture that will leave you feeling full for hours.